Highlights and Quick Summary
- Current Ratio for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 was 2.46 (a 2.45% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Current Ratio increased by 1.0%
- Annual Current Ratio for 2021 was 2.62 (a 6.98% increase from previous year)
- Annual Current Ratio for 2020 was 2.45 (a -33.23% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Current Ratio for 2019 was 3.66 (a 350.81% increase from previous year)
Historical Current Ratio of Progyny, Inc.Most recent Current Ratioof PGNY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Current Ratio of Progyny, Inc.
Progyny, Inc. Current Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)