Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was $18.9 Million (a -146.75% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash increased by 313.89%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $-10.1 Million (a -112.56% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $80.3 Million (a -1858.44% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2018 was $-4.56 Million (a -371.67% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending June 29, 2021 was $-645 Thousand (a -98.96% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Change in Cash decreased by -101.39% year-over-year
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
|$-645 Thousand||$-61.8 Million||$-10.1 Million||$46.3 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/PGNY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of Progyny, Inc.Most recent Change in Cashof PGNY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of Progyny, Inc.
Progyny, Inc. Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Progyny, Inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
Progyny, Inc., a benefits management company, specializes in fertility and family building benefits solutions for employers in the United States. Its fertility benefits solution includes differentiated benefits plan design, personalized concierge-style member support services, and selective network of fertility specialists. The company also offers Progyny Rx, an integrated pharmacy benefits solution that provides its members with access to the medications needed during their treatment. In addition, it provides surrogacy and adoption reimbursement programs for employers. The company was formerly known as Auxogyn, Inc. and changed its name to Progyny, Inc. in 2015. Progyny, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, New York.