Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 80.08 (a 7.09% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 74.78 (a -7.42% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2018 was 80.77 (a -5.46% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 29, 2021 was 114.17 (a 3.49% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 23.71% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PGNY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Progyny, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof PGNY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Progyny, Inc.
Progyny, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Progyny, Inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
Progyny, Inc., a benefits management company, specializes in fertility and family building benefits solutions for employers in the United States. Its fertility benefits solution includes differentiated benefits plan design, personalized concierge-style member support services, and selective network of fertility specialists. The company also offers Progyny Rx, an integrated pharmacy benefits solution that provides its members with access to the medications needed during their treatment. In addition, it provides surrogacy and adoption reimbursement programs for employers. The company was formerly known as Auxogyn, Inc. and changed its name to Progyny, Inc. in 2015. Progyny, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, New York.