Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 57.8 (a 50.42% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 38.42 (a -41.91% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 66.14 (a 45.48% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 29, 2021 was 57.02 (a -17.23% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -8.02% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PGNY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Progyny, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof PGNY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Progyny, Inc.
Progyny, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Progyny, Inc.
Industry: Health Information Services
Progyny, Inc., a benefits management company, specializes in fertility and family building benefits solutions for employers in the United States. Its fertility benefits solution includes differentiated benefits plan design, personalized concierge-style member support services, and selective network of fertility specialists. The company also offers Progyny Rx, an integrated pharmacy benefits solution that provides its members with access to the medications needed during their treatment. In addition, it provides surrogacy and adoption reimbursement programs for employers. The company was formerly known as Auxogyn, Inc. and changed its name to Progyny, Inc. in 2015. Progyny, Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in New York, New York.