Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating CF/Net income for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 0.69 (a -78.65% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating CF/Net income decreased by -28.84%
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2022 was -2.3 (a -479.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2021 was 0.61 (a 33.96% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating CF/Net income for 2020 was 0.45 (a 7.11% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating CF/Net income ending December 31, 2022 was 0.98 (a 5.62% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating CF/Net income increased by 58.49% year-over-year
Trailing Operating CF/Net income for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/PGEN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating CF/Net income of Precigen, Inc.Most recent Operating CF/Net incomeof PGEN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating CF/Net income of Precigen, Inc.
Precigen, Inc. Operating CF/Net income for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Precigen, Inc.