Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 16.67% (a -72.91% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -78.87%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2020 was 51.2% (a 9.35% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was 46.82% (a -115.55% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2018 was -301.02% (a -892.78% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending September 29, 2021 was 69.68% (a -1.48% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) increased by 36.09% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PGEN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of Precigen, Inc.Most recent EPS Growth (basic)of PGEN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of Precigen, Inc.
Precigen, Inc. EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Precigen, Inc.
Precigen, Inc. discovers and develops the next generation of gene and cellular therapies in the United States. It also provides disease-modifying therapeutics; genetically engineered swine for regenerative medicine applications; proprietary methane bioconversion platform that turns natural gas into energy and chemical products; and reproductive and embryo transfer technologies. In addition, the company offers UltraVector platform that incorporates advanced DNA construction technologies and computational models to design and assemble genetic components into complex gene expression programs; mbIL15, a gene that enhances functional characteristics of immune cells; Sleeping Beauty, a non-viral transposon/transposase system; AttSite recombinases, which breaks and rejoins DNA at specific sequences; AdenoVerse technology platform, a library of engineered adenovector serotypes; and L. lactis is a food-grade bacterium. Additionally, it provides RheoSwitch inducible gene switch that provides quantitative dose-proportionate regulation of the amount and timing of target protein expression; kill switches to selectively eliminate cell therapies in vivo; UltraCAR-T platform for the treatment of cancer; AdenoVerse Immunotherapy, a library of proprietary adenovectors for the gene delivery; and ActoBiotics platform, genetically modified bacteria that deliver proteins and peptides at mucosal sites. Precigen, Inc. has collaboration and license agreements with ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc.; Ares Trading S.A.; Oragenics, Inc.; Intrexon T1D Partners, LLC; Intrexon Energy Partners, LLC; Intrexon Energy Partners II, LLC; Fibrocell Science, Inc.; OvaXon, LLC; S & I Ophthalmic, LLC; Harvest start-up entities; and Surterra Holdings, Inc. The company was formerly known as Intrexon Corporation and changed its name to Precigen, Inc. in January 2020. Precigen, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.