Highlights and Quick Summary
- Current Ratio for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was 1.5 (a -3.23% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Current Ratio decreased by -75.18%
- Annual Current Ratio for 2022 was 1.5 (a -66.77% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Current Ratio for 2021 was 4.52 (a 27.86% increase from previous year)
- Annual Current Ratio for 2020 was 3.54 (a 85.21% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PGEN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Current Ratio of Precigen, Inc.Most recent Current Ratioof PGEN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Current Ratio of Precigen, Inc.
Precigen, Inc. Current Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Precigen, Inc.