Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2022 was 187.24 (a 269.64% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 50.66 (a -73.47% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 190.97 (a 103.89% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending December 31, 2022 was 94.32 (a 699.0% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -34.12% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/PGEN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Precigen, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof PGEN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Precigen, Inc.
Precigen, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Precigen, Inc.