Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 33.96 (a 11.86% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 30.36 (a -8.47% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 33.16 (a -53.43% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending March 31, 2022 was 25.93 (a -23.64% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -21.22% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/PGEN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Precigen, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof PGEN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Precigen, Inc.
Precigen, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Precigen, Inc.