Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was -1000.0% (a 433.33% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -Infinity%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2020 was -154.55% (a -45.45% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was -283.33% (a -320.37% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2018 was 128.57% (a 163.57% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending March 30, 2021 was -516.67% (a 255.22% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) increased by 29.17% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PFSW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of PFSweb, Inc.Most recent EPS Growth (basic)of PFSW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of PFSweb, Inc.
PFSweb, Inc. EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PFSweb, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Business Services
PFSweb, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides omni-channel commerce solutions in the United States, Belgium, Bulgaria, the United Kingdom, Canada, and India. It operates in two segments, PFS Operations and LiveArea Professional Services. The PFS Operations segment offers order to cash service, which provides distributed order orchestration and payment processing; order fulfillment services; contact center services that are focused on providing essential services, such as order entry, returns authorization, product inquiry, and order tracking, as well as iCommerce Agent, a customizable web-based application for accessing required customer information. The LiveArea Professional Services offers NXT Intelligence, a collection of purpose-built solutions, which allow clients to assess opportunities across technology, innovation, and brand experience areas; service design, a business transformation service; product innovation services; and connected commerce services. This segment also provides performance marketing services, including search engine optimization, data analytics, conversion rate optimization, digital marketing, paid media, and email marketing; and orchestrated services that evaluate the right digital transformation strategies, mitigate workloads, manage infrastructure and backup, and secure data and applications. It serves clients in various industries, such as fashion apparel and accessories, fragrance and beauty products, health, luxury goods, cosmetics, consumer packaged goods, home furnishings and housewares, coins and collectibles, jewelry, consumer electronics, quick-serve restaurants, telecommunications, computer and office products, technology manufacturing, and other industries. PFSweb, Inc. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Allen, Texas.