Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was -25.72% (a 76.41% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was -14.58% (a -159.85% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2017 was 24.36% (a 2.53% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending June 29, 2020 was -33.39% (a 57.35% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets decreased by -16795.0% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PDLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of PDL BioPharma, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof PDLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. manages various patents in the United States and internationally. The company's patents cover humanization of antibodies. It also offers notes and other long-term receivables services, as well as engages in the equity investment activities. The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL BioPharma, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Village, Nevada.