Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was -0.3 (a 187.77% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue Growth decreased by -13.79%
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2019 was -0.72 (a 89.92% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2018 was -0.38 (a -222.86% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2017 was 0.31 (a -152.9% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue Growth ending June 29, 2020 was -0.59 (a -12.19% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue Growth increased by 11.39% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PDLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue Growth of PDL BioPharma, Inc.Most recent Revenue Growthof PDLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue Growth of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Revenue Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. manages various patents in the United States and internationally. The company's patents cover humanization of antibodies. It also offers notes and other long-term receivables services, as well as engages in the equity investment activities. The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL BioPharma, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Village, Nevada.