Highlights and Quick Summary
- Shareholders Equity per Share for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 3.62 (a -19.49% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Shareholders Equity per Share decreased by -35.77%
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2019 was 5.0 (a -0.18% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2018 was 5.01 (a -7.97% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2017 was 5.44 (a 18.04% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/PDLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Shareholders Equity per Share of PDL BioPharma, Inc.Most recent Shareholders Equity per Shareof PDLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Shareholders Equity per Share of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Shareholders Equity per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. manages various patents in the United States and internationally. The company's patents cover humanization of antibodies. It also offers notes and other long-term receivables services, as well as engages in the equity investment activities. The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL BioPharma, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Village, Nevada.