Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2019 was 270.75 (a 89.77% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2018 was 142.67 (a 30.49% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2017 was 109.33 (a -57.78% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Days of Inventory on Hand ending June 29, 2020 was 91.51 (a 25.28% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Days of Inventory on Hand decreased by -57.85% year-over-year
Trailing Days of Inventory on Hand for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PDLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Days of Inventory on Hand of PDL BioPharma, Inc.Most recent Days of Inventory on Handof PDLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Days of Inventory on Hand of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Days of Inventory on Hand for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. manages various patents in the United States and internationally. The company's patents cover humanization of antibodies. It also offers notes and other long-term receivables services, as well as engages in the equity investment activities. The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL BioPharma, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Village, Nevada.