Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2019 was 3.15 (a -14.15% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2018 was 3.67 (a -30.35% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2017 was 5.27 (a -99.09% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending June 29, 2020 was 4.41 (a -7.15% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets increased by 64.41% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PDLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of PDL BioPharma, Inc.Most recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof PDLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. manages various patents in the United States and internationally. The company's patents cover humanization of antibodies. It also offers notes and other long-term receivables services, as well as engages in the equity investment activities. The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL BioPharma, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Village, Nevada.