Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was 0.03 (a 76.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -101.92%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was -1.49 (a 453.74% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2018 was -0.27 (a -18.51% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2017 was -0.33 (a 520.04% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending June 29, 2020 was -1.58 (a -10548.34% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales increased by 101.03% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PDLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of PDL BioPharma, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof PDLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. manages various patents in the United States and internationally. The company's patents cover humanization of antibodies. It also offers notes and other long-term receivables services, as well as engages in the equity investment activities. The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL BioPharma, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Village, Nevada.