Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 3.51 (a 19.4% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2018 was 2.94 (a 29.17% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2017 was 2.28 (a 107.69% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending June 29, 2020 was 5.5 (a -7.88% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover increased by 73.81% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PDLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of PDL BioPharma, Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof PDLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. manages various patents in the United States and internationally. The company's patents cover humanization of antibodies. It also offers notes and other long-term receivables services, as well as engages in the equity investment activities. The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL BioPharma, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Village, Nevada.