Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 90.34 (a 126.49% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2018 was 39.88 (a 12.16% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2017 was 35.56 (a -40.67% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 29, 2020 was 43.36 (a -18.36% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -2.34% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PDLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of PDL BioPharma, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof PDLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. manages various patents in the United States and internationally. The company's patents cover humanization of antibodies. It also offers notes and other long-term receivables services, as well as engages in the equity investment activities. The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL BioPharma, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Village, Nevada.