Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 118.24 (a 19.45% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 98.99 (a -58.14% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2017 was 236.48 (a -62.46% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 29, 2020 was 25.53 (a -29.54% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -81.43% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/PDLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of PDL BioPharma, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof PDLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
PDL BioPharma, Inc. manages various patents in the United States and internationally. The company's patents cover humanization of antibodies. It also offers notes and other long-term receivables services, as well as engages in the equity investment activities. The company was formerly known as Protein Design Labs, Inc. and changed its name to PDL BioPharma, Inc. in 2006. PDL BioPharma, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Incline Village, Nevada.