Highlights and Quick Summary
- Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 1.09% (a -7.63% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Share Based Compensation of Revenue increased by 0.93%
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2020 was 1.08% (a -16.28% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2019 was 1.29% (a -12.24% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2018 was 1.47% (a 48.48% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Share Based Compensation of Revenue ending June 29, 2021 was 1.1% (a 0.92% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue increased by 7.84% year-over-year
Trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Share Based Compensation of Revenue of Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.Most recent Share Based Compensation of Revenueof PB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Share Based Compensation of Revenue of Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. operates as bank holding company for the Prosperity Bank that provides retail and commercial banking services to businesses and consumers. It accepts various deposit products, such as demand, savings, money market, and time accounts; and certificates of deposit. The company also offers 1-4 family residential mortgage, commercial real estate and multifamily residential, commercial and industrial, agricultural real estate, and non-real estate agricultural loans, as well as construction, land development, and other land loans; consumer loans, including automobile, recreational vehicle, boat, home improvement, personal, and deposit account collateralized loans; and consumer durables and home equity loans, as well as loans for working capital, business expansion, and purchase of equipment and machinery. In addition, it provides internet banking and other cash management, mobile banking, trust and wealth management, retail brokerage, mortgage banking, and automated telephone banking services, as well as debit and credit cards. As of December 31, 2020, the company operated 275 full-service banking locations comprising 65 in the Houston area, including The Woodlands; 30 in the South Texas area including Corpus Christi and Victoria; 65 in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area; 22 in the East Texas area; 29 in the Central Texas area, including Austin and San Antonio; 34 in the West Texas area, including Lubbock, Midland-Odessa and Abilene; 16 in the Bryan/College Station area; 6 in the Central Oklahoma area; and 8 in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area, as well as 42 locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area doing business as LegacyTexas Bank. Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.