Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 33.59% (a -16.82% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth increased by 3.67%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2020 was 30.04% (a -3016.5% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2019 was -1.03% (a -92.58% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2018 was -13.88% (a 33.08% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending September 29, 2021 was 37.21% (a -0.45% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth increased by 23.87% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/PB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.Most recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof PB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Banks Regional
Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. operates as bank holding company for the Prosperity Bank that provides retail and commercial banking services to businesses and consumers. It accepts various deposit products, such as demand, savings, money market, and time accounts; and certificates of deposit. The company also offers 1-4 family residential mortgage, commercial real estate and multifamily residential, commercial and industrial, agricultural real estate, and non-real estate agricultural loans, as well as construction, land development, and other land loans; consumer loans, including automobile, recreational vehicle, boat, home improvement, personal, and deposit account collateralized loans; and consumer durables and home equity loans, as well as loans for working capital, business expansion, and purchase of equipment and machinery. In addition, it provides internet banking and other cash management, mobile banking, trust and wealth management, retail brokerage, mortgage banking, and automated telephone banking services, as well as debit and credit cards. As of December 31, 2020, the company operated 275 full-service banking locations comprising 65 in the Houston area, including The Woodlands; 30 in the South Texas area including Corpus Christi and Victoria; 65 in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area; 22 in the East Texas area; 29 in the Central Texas area, including Austin and San Antonio; 34 in the West Texas area, including Lubbock, Midland-Odessa and Abilene; 16 in the Bryan/College Station area; 6 in the Central Oklahoma area; and 8 in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area, as well as 42 locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area doing business as LegacyTexas Bank. Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is based in Houston, Texas.