Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 4.08% (a -49.13% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth decreased by -80.58%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2020 was 25.96% (a 346.82% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2019 was 5.81% (a 11.73% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2018 was 5.2% (a 237.66% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending September 29, 2021 was 19.3% (a -32.14% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -25.65% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ORLY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of O'Reilly Automotive, Inc.Most recent Operating Income Growthof ORLY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of O'Reilly Automotive, Inc.
O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of O'Reilly Automotive, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
O'Reilly Automotive, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the United States. The company provides new and remanufactured automotive hard parts and maintenance items, such as alternators, batteries, brake system components, belts, chassis parts, driveline parts, engine parts, fuel pumps, hoses, starters, temperature control, water pumps, antifreeze, appearance products, engine additives, filters, fluids, lighting products, and oil and wiper blades; and accessories, including floor mats, seat covers, and truck accessories. Its stores offer auto body paint and related materials, automotive tools, and professional service provider service equipment. The company's stores also offer enhanced services and programs comprising used oil, oil filter, and battery recycling; battery, wiper, and bulb replacement; battery diagnostic testing; electrical and module testing; check engine light code extraction; loaner tool program; drum and rotor resurfacing; custom hydraulic hoses; and professional paint shop mixing and related materials. Its stores provide do-it-yourself and professional service provider customers a selection of products for domestic and imported automobiles, vans, and trucks. As of December 31, 2020, the company operated 5,616 stores. O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri.