Highlights and Quick Summary
- Weighted Average Shares Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 9.87% (a -25.51% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Weighted Average Shares Growth decreased by -70.99%
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2020 was 34.02% (a 79.53% increase from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2019 was 18.95% (a 36.72% increase from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2018 was 13.86% (a -35.05% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ORGS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Weighted Average Shares Growth of Orgenesis Inc.Most recent Weighted Average Shares Growthof ORGS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Weighted Average Shares Growth of Orgenesis Inc.
Orgenesis Inc. Weighted Average Shares Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Orgenesis Inc.
Orgenesis Inc., a biotech company, focusing on cell and gene therapies (CGTs). The company develops a Point of Care (POCare) platform includes three enabling components: a pipeline of licensed POCare Therapeutics that are processed and produced in closed, automated POCare Technology systems across a collaborative POCare Network. It focuses on autologous therapies, with processes and systems that are developed for each therapy using a closed and automated processing system approach that is validated for compliant production near the patient at their point of care for treatment of the patient. The company's POCare Network brings together patients, doctors, industry partners, research institutes, and hospitals for the clinical development and production of therapies worldwide. Orgenesis Inc. has a collaboration agreement with Savicell Diagnostics Ltd. The company was formerly known as Business Outsourcing Service, Inc. and changed its name to Orgenesis Inc. in August 2011. Orgenesis Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.