Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was -117.09% (a 364.27% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin decreased by -94.77%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2020 was -1252.06% (a 102.39% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was -618.65% (a 501.86% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2018 was -102.79% (a 4.83% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending September 29, 2021 was -208.58% (a -21.75% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Profit Margin increased by 39.88% year-over-year
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ORGS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of Orgenesis Inc.Most recent Net Profit Marginof ORGS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of Orgenesis Inc.
Orgenesis Inc. Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Orgenesis Inc.
Orgenesis Inc., a biotech company, focusing on cell and gene therapies (CGTs). The company develops a Point of Care (POCare) platform includes three enabling components: a pipeline of licensed POCare Therapeutics that are processed and produced in closed, automated POCare Technology systems across a collaborative POCare Network. It focuses on autologous therapies, with processes and systems that are developed for each therapy using a closed and automated processing system approach that is validated for compliant production near the patient at their point of care for treatment of the patient. The company's POCare Network brings together patients, doctors, industry partners, research institutes, and hospitals for the clinical development and production of therapies worldwide. Orgenesis Inc. has a collaboration agreement with Savicell Diagnostics Ltd. The company was formerly known as Business Outsourcing Service, Inc. and changed its name to Orgenesis Inc. in August 2011. Orgenesis Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.