Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Aquisitions for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $-955 Thousand (a -167.63% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Aquisitions decreased by -100.92%
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2020 was $-955 Thousand (a -415.18% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2018 was $303 Thousand (a 0.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2018 was $303 Thousand (a -0.66% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Aquisitions ending December 30, 2020 was $105 Million (a -0.9% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Aquisitions increased by 0.15% year-over-year
Trailing Net Aquisitions for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$105 Million||$106 Million||$105 Million||$105 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/ORGS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Aquisitions of Orgenesis Inc.Most recent Net Aquisitionsof ORGS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Aquisitions of Orgenesis Inc.
Orgenesis Inc. Net Aquisitions for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Orgenesis Inc.
Orgenesis Inc., a biotech company, focusing on cell and gene therapies (CGTs). The company develops a Point of Care (POCare) platform includes three enabling components: a pipeline of licensed POCare Therapeutics that are processed and produced in closed, automated POCare Technology systems across a collaborative POCare Network. It focuses on autologous therapies, with processes and systems that are developed for each therapy using a closed and automated processing system approach that is validated for compliant production near the patient at their point of care for treatment of the patient. The company's POCare Network brings together patients, doctors, industry partners, research institutes, and hospitals for the clinical development and production of therapies worldwide. Orgenesis Inc. has a collaboration agreement with Savicell Diagnostics Ltd. The company was formerly known as Business Outsourcing Service, Inc. and changed its name to Orgenesis Inc. in August 2011. Orgenesis Inc. was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.