Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $23.9 Million (a 1036.3% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash decreased by -1310.08%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $23.9 Million (a 2236.56% increase from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $1.02 Million (a 102220.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2017 was $1 Thousand (a -135.71% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $23.9 Million (a -1055.59% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||—||—|
|$23.9 Million||$-2.5 Million||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/ONDS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of Ondas Holdings Inc.Most recent Change in Cashof ONDS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of Ondas Holdings Inc.
Ondas Holdings Inc. Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Ondas Holdings Inc.
Industry: Communication Equipment
Ondas Holdings Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and supports FullMAX software defined radio (SDR) platform in the United States and internationally. The company provides FullMAX base station and remote radios to create wide-area wireless communication networks; and FullMAX SDR platform that offers a private network for industrial applications, which safeguards critical assets and information, and protects against cyberattacks. It sells its products and services through direct sales force and value-added sales partners to critical infrastructure providers and applications, such as electric and gas utilities, water and wastewater utilities, transportation, oil and gas producers and pipeline operators, security, commercial and industrial drones, and defense markets. The company is headquartered in Nantucket, Massachusetts.