Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 539.28 (a -94.06% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 9080.02 (a 2415.32% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2017 was 360.99 (a -12.4% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 30, 2020 was 383.92 (a -48.91% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ONDS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Ondas Holdings Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof ONDS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Ondas Holdings Inc.
Ondas Holdings Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ondas Holdings Inc.
Industry: Communication Equipment
Ondas Holdings Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and supports FullMAX software defined radio (SDR) platform in the United States and internationally. The company provides FullMAX base station and remote radios to create wide-area wireless communication networks; and FullMAX SDR platform that offers a private network for industrial applications, which safeguards critical assets and information, and protects against cyberattacks. It sells its products and services through direct sales force and value-added sales partners to critical infrastructure providers and applications, such as electric and gas utilities, water and wastewater utilities, transportation, oil and gas producers and pipeline operators, security, commercial and industrial drones, and defense markets. The company is headquartered in Nantucket, Massachusetts.