Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was 20.58% (a 1.33% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin increased by 49.46%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was 18.0% (a 70.45% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2018 was 10.56% (a 116.84% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2017 was 4.87% (a -12.09% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending December 30, 2019 was 18.0% (a 8.5% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Profit Margin increased by 64.38% year-over-year
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/OMF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of OneMain Holdings, Inc.Most recent Net Profit Marginof OMF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of OneMain Holdings, Inc.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of OneMain Holdings, Inc.
OneMain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance and insurance products and services. The company operates in two segments, Consumer and Insurance, and Acquisitions and Servicing. It provides secured and unsecured personal loans; credit insurance products, such as life, disability, and involuntary unemployment insurance products; non-credit insurance; and auto membership plans, as well as retail sales finance services. The company also services and holds real estate loans secured by first or second mortgages on residential real estate. As of December 31, 2018, it operated through a network of approximately 1,600 branches in 44 states in the United States, as well as through omf.com Website. The company was formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to OneMain Holdings, Inc. in November 2015. OneMain Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1920 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.