Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue Growth for the quarter ending January 31, 2022 was -0.03 (a -61.93% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue Growth decreased by -109.62%
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2022 was -0.03 (a -110.88% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2021 was 0.28 (a 111.59% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2020 was 0.13 (a -11.62% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue Growth ending January 31, 2022 was -0.03 (a -201.64% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue Growth decreased by -109.24% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue Growth for the last four month:
|31 Jan '22||31 Oct '21||31 Jul '21||30 Apr '21|
Visit stockrow.com/OLLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue Growth of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc.Most recent Revenue Growthof OLLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue Growth of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc.
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. Revenue Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Discount Stores
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. operates as a retailer of brand name merchandise. The company offers housewares, bed and bath, food, floor coverings, health and beauty aids, books and stationery, toys, and electronics; and other products, including hardware, candy, clothing, sporting goods, pet and lawn, and garden products. It provides its products primarily under the Ollie's, Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Good Stuff Cheap, Ollie's Army, Real Brands Real Cheap!, Real Brands! Real Bargains, Sarasota Breeze, Steelton Tools, American Way, and Middleton Home names. As of March 23, 2022, it operated 436 stores in 29 states throughout half of the United States. The company was formerly known as Bargain Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. in March 2015. Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.