Highlights and Quick Summary
- Shareholders Equity per Share for the quarter ending January 31, 2022 was 20.43 (a 3.61% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Shareholders Equity per Share decreased by -3.54%
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2022 was 20.13 (a -2.01% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2021 was 20.54 (a 22.18% increase from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2020 was 16.81 (a 12.3% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/OLLI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Shareholders Equity per Share of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc.Most recent Shareholders Equity per Shareof OLLI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Shareholders Equity per Share of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc.
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. Shareholders Equity per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Discount Stores
Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. operates as a retailer of brand name merchandise. The company offers housewares, bed and bath, food, floor coverings, health and beauty aids, books and stationery, toys, and electronics; and other products, including hardware, candy, clothing, sporting goods, pet and lawn, and garden products. It provides its products primarily under the Ollie's, Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Good Stuff Cheap, Ollie's Army, Real Brands Real Cheap!, Real Brands! Real Bargains, Sarasota Breeze, Steelton Tools, American Way, and Middleton Home names. As of March 23, 2022, it operated 436 stores in 29 states throughout half of the United States. The company was formerly known as Bargain Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. in March 2015. Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.