Highlights and Quick Summary
- Payout ratio for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Payout ratio decreased by NaN%
- Annual Payout ratio for 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2019 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2018 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Payout ratio ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Payout ratio for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||—|
Visit stockrow.com/OLB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Payout ratio of OLB Group, Inc.Most recent Payout ratioof OLB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Payout ratio of OLB Group, Inc.
OLB Group, Inc. Payout ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of OLB Group, Inc.
The OLB Group, Inc. operates as a FinTech and payment facilitator company in the United States. It offers OmniSoft, a cloud-based business management platform that provides turnkey solutions for merchants to enable them to build and manage their retail businesses; eVance, a payment processing solution; SecurePay, a payment gateway and virtual terminal with proprietary business management tools; and CrowdPay.us, a white label capital raising platform. The company also operates ShopFast, a cloud-based omni-channel softwares. In addition, it provides ecommerce development and consulting services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.