Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 12.18 (a -154.59% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -101.61%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 34.26 (a 58.66% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 21.59 (a -91.39% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was 250.78 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/OLB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of OLB Group, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof OLB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of OLB Group, Inc.
OLB Group, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of OLB Group, Inc.
The OLB Group, Inc. operates as a FinTech and payment facilitator company in the United States. It offers OmniSoft, a cloud-based business management platform that provides turnkey solutions for merchants to enable them to build and manage their retail businesses; eVance, a payment processing solution; SecurePay, a payment gateway and virtual terminal with proprietary business management tools; and CrowdPay.us, a white label capital raising platform. The company also operates ShopFast, a cloud-based omni-channel softwares. In addition, it provides ecommerce development and consulting services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.