Highlights and Quick Summary
- Shareholders Equity per Share for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.93 (a -4.36% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Shareholders Equity per Share decreased by -256.09%
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2020 was 1.01 (a -296.11% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2019 was -0.51 (a 61.41% increase from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2018 was -0.32 (a 216.93% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/OLB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Shareholders Equity per Share of OLB Group, Inc.Most recent Shareholders Equity per Shareof OLB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Shareholders Equity per Share of OLB Group, Inc.
OLB Group, Inc. Shareholders Equity per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of OLB Group, Inc.
The OLB Group, Inc. operates as a FinTech and payment facilitator company in the United States. It offers OmniSoft, a cloud-based business management platform that provides turnkey solutions for merchants to enable them to build and manage their retail businesses; eVance, a payment processing solution; SecurePay, a payment gateway and virtual terminal with proprietary business management tools; and CrowdPay.us, a white label capital raising platform. The company also operates ShopFast, a cloud-based omni-channel softwares. In addition, it provides ecommerce development and consulting services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.