Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was -0.0 (a -96.88% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS (Basic, Consolidated) decreased by -96.46%
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2020 was -0.31 (a 26.26% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for 2019 was -0.25 (a -37.68% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS (Basic, Consolidated) ending December 30, 2020 was -0.31
Trailing EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||—||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/OLB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS (Basic, Consolidated) of OLB Group, Inc.Most recent EPS (Basic, Consolidated)of OLB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS (Basic, Consolidated) of OLB Group, Inc.
OLB Group, Inc. EPS (Basic, Consolidated) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of OLB Group, Inc.
The OLB Group, Inc. operates as a FinTech and payment facilitator company in the United States. It offers OmniSoft, a cloud-based business management platform that provides turnkey solutions for merchants to enable them to build and manage their retail businesses; eVance, a payment processing solution; SecurePay, a payment gateway and virtual terminal with proprietary business management tools; and CrowdPay.us, a white label capital raising platform. The company also operates ShopFast, a cloud-based omni-channel softwares. In addition, it provides ecommerce development and consulting services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.