Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2020 was -3.47% (a -276.14% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2019 was 1.97% (a -209.44% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2018 was -1.8% (a -117.18% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Cash ROIC ending December 30, 2020 was -1.84% (a -1940.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Cash ROIC decreased by -Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Cash ROIC for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/OLB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash ROIC of OLB Group, Inc.Most recent Cash ROICof OLB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash ROIC of OLB Group, Inc.
OLB Group, Inc. Cash ROIC for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of OLB Group, Inc.
The OLB Group, Inc. operates as a FinTech and payment facilitator company in the United States. It offers OmniSoft, a cloud-based business management platform that provides turnkey solutions for merchants to enable them to build and manage their retail businesses; eVance, a payment processing solution; SecurePay, a payment gateway and virtual terminal with proprietary business management tools; and CrowdPay.us, a white label capital raising platform. The company also operates ShopFast, a cloud-based omni-channel softwares. In addition, it provides ecommerce development and consulting services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.