Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $-298 Thousand (a -107.86% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash increased by 307.8%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $3.32 Million (a 737.6% increase from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $396 Thousand (a 254.84% increase from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2018 was $112 Thousand (a -9400.0% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $3.32 Million (a -19.04% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||—|
|$3.32 Million||$4.1 Million||$305 Thousand||—|
Visit stockrow.com/OLB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of OLB Group, Inc.Most recent Change in Cashof OLB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of OLB Group, Inc.
OLB Group, Inc. Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of OLB Group, Inc.
The OLB Group, Inc. operates as a FinTech and payment facilitator company in the United States. It offers OmniSoft, a cloud-based business management platform that provides turnkey solutions for merchants to enable them to build and manage their retail businesses; eVance, a payment processing solution; SecurePay, a payment gateway and virtual terminal with proprietary business management tools; and CrowdPay.us, a white label capital raising platform. The company also operates ShopFast, a cloud-based omni-channel softwares. In addition, it provides ecommerce development and consulting services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.