Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by NaN%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2018 was 0.0 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/OLB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of OLB Group, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof OLB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of OLB Group, Inc.
OLB Group, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of OLB Group, Inc.
The OLB Group, Inc. operates as a FinTech and payment facilitator company in the United States. It offers OmniSoft, a cloud-based business management platform that provides turnkey solutions for merchants to enable them to build and manage their retail businesses; eVance, a payment processing solution; SecurePay, a payment gateway and virtual terminal with proprietary business management tools; and CrowdPay.us, a white label capital raising platform. The company also operates ShopFast, a cloud-based omni-channel softwares. In addition, it provides ecommerce development and consulting services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.