Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by NaN%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||—|
Visit stockrow.com/OLB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of OLB Group, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof OLB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of OLB Group, Inc.
OLB Group, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of OLB Group, Inc.
The OLB Group, Inc. operates as a FinTech and payment facilitator company in the United States. It offers OmniSoft, a cloud-based business management platform that provides turnkey solutions for merchants to enable them to build and manage their retail businesses; eVance, a payment processing solution; SecurePay, a payment gateway and virtual terminal with proprietary business management tools; and CrowdPay.us, a white label capital raising platform. The company also operates ShopFast, a cloud-based omni-channel softwares. In addition, it provides ecommerce development and consulting services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.