Highlights and Quick Summary
- Asset Turnover for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.74 (a 5.01% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Asset Turnover increased by Infinity%
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2020 was 0.74 (a -13.71% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2019 was 0.86 (a -42.48% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2018 was 1.5 (a -84.15% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/OLB for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Asset Turnover of OLB Group, Inc.Most recent Asset Turnoverof OLB including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Asset Turnover of OLB Group, Inc.
OLB Group, Inc. Asset Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of OLB Group, Inc.
The OLB Group, Inc. operates as a FinTech and payment facilitator company in the United States. It offers OmniSoft, a cloud-based business management platform that provides turnkey solutions for merchants to enable them to build and manage their retail businesses; eVance, a payment processing solution; SecurePay, a payment gateway and virtual terminal with proprietary business management tools; and CrowdPay.us, a white label capital raising platform. The company also operates ShopFast, a cloud-based omni-channel softwares. In addition, it provides ecommerce development and consulting services. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in New York, New York.