Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was $-21.7 Million (a -657.85% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash increased by 120.1%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $-21.7 Million (a -657.85% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2018 was $3.89 Million (a -238.44% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2017 was $-2.81 Million (a -71.5% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending December 30, 2019 was $-30.5 Million (a 252.48% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Change in Cash increased by 213.24% year-over-year
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||30 Dec '18||30 Dec '17||30 Dec '16|
|$-30.5 Million||$-8.65 Million||$-12.5 Million||$-9.74 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/OIIM for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of O2Micro International LimitedMost recent Change in Cashof OIIM including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of O2Micro International Limited
O2Micro International Limited Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of O2Micro International Limited
O2Micro International Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and markets integrated circuits and solutions for power management components and systems in China, the United States, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Korea, Singapore, and internationally. The company offers analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits that manage and provide power for LCD and LED lighting; control and monitor battery charging and discharging in portable electronic devices and vehicles; perform DC/DC and AC/DC conversion; and provides select and switch functionality between power sources, and LED drivers for backlighting products. Its products are primarily used in the consumer electronics, computer, industrial, communication, and automotive markets for applications, including LCD and LED monitors, LCD and LED televisions, notebook and tablet computers, low/zero emission vehicles, mobile phones, power tools, energy efficient technology relating to batteries, LED lighting, including general lighting and portable electronics devices. The company sells its products through direct sales force, independent sales representatives, or distributors to OEMs, ODMs, and module makers. It also licenses its proprietary intellectual property to third parties; and provides design and engineering support services. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in George Town, the Cayman Islands.