Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 57.75 (a 111.09% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 27.36 (a -79.95% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 136.45 (a -57.35% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending February 28, 2022 was 66.16 (a 22.74% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 47.63% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|28 Feb '22||30 Nov '21||31 Aug '21||31 May '21|
Visit stockrow.com/OGI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Organigram Holdings Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof OGI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Organigram Holdings Inc.
Organigram Holdings Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Organigram Holdings Inc.
Industry: Drug Manufacturers Specialty & Generic