Highlights and Quick Summary
- Quick Ratio for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 2.4 (a 20.26% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Quick Ratio increased by 25.5%
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2020 was 2.0 (a 23.51% increase from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2019 was 1.62 (a -53.31% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2018 was 3.47 (a 17.12% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/OFLX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Quick Ratio of Omega Flex, Inc.Most recent Quick Ratioof OFLX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Quick Ratio of Omega Flex, Inc.
Omega Flex, Inc. Quick Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Omega Flex, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery
Omega Flex, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells flexible metal hoses and accessories in the United States and internationally. It offers flexible gas piping for use in residential and commercial buildings, as well as its fittings; and corrugated medical tubing for use in hospitals, ambulatory care centers, dental, physician and veterinary clinics, laboratories, and other facilities. The company sells its products under the TracPipe, CounterStrike, AutoSnap, AutoFlare, DoubleTrac, DEF-Trac, and MediTrac brand names. It serves various markets, including construction, manufacturing, transportation, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and other industries. The company sells its products through independent sales representatives, distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and direct sales, as well as through its website. The company was formerly known as Tofle America, Inc. and changed its name to Omega Flex, Inc. in 1996. Omega Flex, Inc. was incorporated in 1975 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.