Highlights and Quick Summary
- Inventory Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.03 (a -63.09% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Inventory Growth decreased by -89.96%
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2020 was 0.37 (a 18630.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2019 was 0.0 (a -98.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Growth for 2018 was 0.1 (a -222.3% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/OFLX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Growth of Omega Flex, Inc.Most recent Inventory Growthof OFLX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Growth of Omega Flex, Inc.
Omega Flex, Inc. Inventory Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Omega Flex, Inc.
Industry: Specialty Industrial Machinery
Omega Flex, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells flexible metal hoses and accessories in the United States and internationally. It offers flexible gas piping for use in residential and commercial buildings, as well as its fittings; and corrugated medical tubing for use in hospitals, ambulatory care centers, dental, physician and veterinary clinics, laboratories, and other facilities. The company sells its products under the TracPipe, CounterStrike, AutoSnap, AutoFlare, DoubleTrac, DEF-Trac, and MediTrac brand names. It serves various markets, including construction, manufacturing, transportation, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and other industries. The company sells its products through independent sales representatives, distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and direct sales, as well as through its website. The company was formerly known as Tofle America, Inc. and changed its name to Omega Flex, Inc. in 1996. Omega Flex, Inc. was incorporated in 1975 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.