Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 83.14% (a -214.16% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth increased by 78.26%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2020 was 312.93% (a 495.26% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2019 was 52.57% (a -1552.21% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2018 was -3.62% (a -109.75% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending December 30, 2020 was -69.32% (a -13.97% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -122.15% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/OESX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of Orion Energy Systems, Inc.Most recent Operating Income Growthof OESX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of Orion Energy Systems, Inc.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc. Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Orion Energy Systems, Inc.
Industry: Electrical Equipment & Parts
Orion Energy Systems, Inc. researches, designs, develops, manufactures, implements, markets, and sells energy management systems for the commercial office and retail, area lighting, and industrial markets in North America. The company operates in three segments: Orion U.S. Markets Division, Orion Engineered Systems Division, and Orion Distribution Services Division. It offers interior light emitting diode (LED) high bay fixtures; smart building control systems, which provide lighting control options and data intelligence capabilities for building managers; and LED troffer door retrofit for use in office or retail grid ceilings. The company also offers various other LED, HIF, and induction fixtures for lighting and energy management needs comprising fixtures for agribusinesses, parking lots, roadways, retail, mezzanine, outdoor applications, and private label resale. In addition, it provides lighting-related energy management services, such as site assessment, site field verification, utility incentive and government subsidy management, engineering design, project management, and installation; and sells and distributes replacement lamps and fixture components into the after-market. The company serves customers directly; and through independent sales agencies and distributors, and energy contractors and electrical service companies. Orion Energy Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.