Highlights and Quick Summary
- Quick Ratio for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 12.24 (a 15.16% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Quick Ratio increased by 28.65%
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2021 was 10.63 (a 481.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2020 was 1.83 (a 341.91% increase from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2019 was 0.41 (a -74.74% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/NVCN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Quick Ratio of Neovasc Inc.Most recent Quick Ratioof NVCN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Quick Ratio of Neovasc Inc.
Neovasc Inc. Quick Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Neovasc Inc.
Industry: Medical Devices
Neovasc Inc., a specialty medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets products for cardiovascular marketplace in Europe and internationally. Its products include the Tiara technology for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease; and the Neovasc Reducer for the treatment of refractory angina. The company was formerly known as Medical Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Neovasc Inc. in July 2008. Neovasc Inc. was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Richmond, Canada.