Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 1.45 (a 75.72% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth increased by 155.9%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2021 was 0.66 (a -394.09% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2020 was -0.22 (a -453.06% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was 0.06 (a -117.62% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/NVCN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Neovasc Inc.Most recent Gross Profit Growthof NVCN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Neovasc Inc.
Neovasc Inc. Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Neovasc Inc.
Industry: Medical Devices
Neovasc Inc., a specialty medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets products for cardiovascular marketplace in Europe and internationally. Its products include the Tiara technology for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease; and the Neovasc Reducer for the treatment of refractory angina. The company was formerly known as Medical Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Neovasc Inc. in July 2008. Neovasc Inc. was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Richmond, Canada.