Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.35 (a -21.03% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth decreased by -797.6%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2021 was 0.12 (a -167.72% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was -0.17 (a -333.74% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was 0.07 (a -1000.0% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending March 31, 2022 was 0.28 (a 141.25% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -244.55% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/NVCN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Neovasc Inc.Most recent EBIT Growthof NVCN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Neovasc Inc.
Neovasc Inc. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Neovasc Inc.
Industry: Medical Devices
Neovasc Inc., a specialty medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets products for cardiovascular marketplace in Europe and internationally. Its products include the Tiara technology for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease; and the Neovasc Reducer for the treatment of refractory angina. The company was formerly known as Medical Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Neovasc Inc. in July 2008. Neovasc Inc. was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Richmond, Canada.