Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2021 was 966.94 (a 40.36% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2020 was 688.87 (a 40.2% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2019 was 491.35 (a 54.34% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Days of Inventory on Hand ending March 31, 2022 was 826.43 (a -14.53% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Days of Inventory on Hand decreased by -29.99% year-over-year
Trailing Days of Inventory on Hand for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/NVCN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Days of Inventory on Hand of Neovasc Inc.Most recent Days of Inventory on Handof NVCN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Days of Inventory on Hand of Neovasc Inc.
Neovasc Inc. Days of Inventory on Hand for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Neovasc Inc.
Industry: Medical Devices
Neovasc Inc., a specialty medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets products for cardiovascular marketplace in Europe and internationally. Its products include the Tiara technology for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease; and the Neovasc Reducer for the treatment of refractory angina. The company was formerly known as Medical Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Neovasc Inc. in July 2008. Neovasc Inc. was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Richmond, Canada.