Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Aquisitions for the quarter ending December 31, 2015 was $0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Aquisitions decreased by NaN%
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2013 was $0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2012 was $0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Aquisitions ending December 31, 2015 was $0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Aquisitions decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Net Aquisitions for the last four month:
|31 Dec '15||30 Sep '15||31 Dec '14||30 Sep '14|
Visit stockrow.com/NVCN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Aquisitions of Neovasc Inc.Most recent Net Aquisitionsof NVCN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Aquisitions of Neovasc Inc.
Neovasc Inc. Net Aquisitions for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Neovasc Inc.
Industry: Medical Devices
Neovasc Inc., a specialty medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets products for cardiovascular marketplace in Europe and internationally. Its products include the Tiara technology for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease; and the Neovasc Reducer for the treatment of refractory angina. The company was formerly known as Medical Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Neovasc Inc. in July 2008. Neovasc Inc. was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Richmond, Canada.