Highlights and Quick Summary
- Income tax paid for the quarter ending September 29, 2015 was $-23 Thousand (a -120.18% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Income tax paid decreased by -118.55%
- Annual Income tax paid for 2015 was $121 Thousand (a -312.28% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Income tax paid for 2014 was $-57 Thousand (a -10.94% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Income tax paid for 2013 was $-64 Thousand (a -108.15% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Income tax paid ending September 29, 2015 was $146 Thousand (a 20.66% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Income tax paid decreased by -424.44% year-over-year
Trailing Income tax paid for the last four month:
|29 Sep '15||29 Jun '15||30 Mar '15||30 Dec '14|
|$146 Thousand||$121 Thousand||$-114 Thousand||$-45 Thousand|
Visit stockrow.com/NSSC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Income tax paid of NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.Most recent Income tax paidof NSSC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Income tax paid of NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. Income tax paid for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
Industry: Security & Protection Services
Napco Security Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells electronic security products in the United States and internationally. The company offers access control systems, door-locking products, intrusion and fire alarm systems, and video surveillance systems for commercial, residential, institutional, industrial, and governmental applications. Its access control systems include various types of identification readers, control panels, PC-based computers, and electronically activated door-locking devices; and door locking devices comprise microprocessor-based electronic door locks with push button, card readers and bio-metric operation, door alarms, mechanical door locks, and simple dead bolt locks. The company's alarm systems include automatic communicators, cellular communication devices, control panels, combination control panels/digital communicators and digital keypad systems, fire alarm control panels, and area detectors; and video surveillance systems comprise video cameras, control panels, video monitors, or PCs. It also buys and resells various identification readers, video cameras, PC-based computers, and peripheral equipment for access control and video surveillance systems; offers school security products; and markets peripheral and related equipment manufactured by other companies. The company markets and sells its products primarily to independent distributors, dealers, and installers of security equipment. Napco Security Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Amityville, New York.